venerdì, maggio 02, 2008

venticinque citazioni liberatorie 2

I’m just an insect trying to get out of the night
I only stick with you because there are no others
You are all I need
You are all I need
[all i need - radiohead]

We need to talk
Step into my office, baby
I want to give you the job
A chance of better pay
Can you start today?
[step into my office, baby - belle and sebastian]

Siamo scrittori in crisi a Beverly Hills.
E siamo John Cassavetes.
Siamo i dentisti di Los Angeles.
Ed adoriamo il potere come te.
Prepariamo le aragoste per chi viene a colazione.
[colombo - baustelle]

And you never thought you'd be so slow
First one to the steps when I say go
Any body but my own
Waiting on the lines that we define
Waiting for the one I love
I've been forgetting you
[when i say go - the 1900s]

Nessun commento: